Marketing Your Home For Sale with The Cummings Company
The Cummings Company understands that every buyer has their own set of needs, wants, timeframes and expectations. We know that buyers today are more computer savvy and use a variety of information to learn more about properties for sale in specific neighborhoods across many markets. We also know that while many buyers will discover their home through the power of the internet, that when it comes time to actually move toward a transaction, that they turn to a real estate professional for guidance and assistance. When we market properties for sale for our clients, we use every effort to provide all prospective buyers with as much information as is currently available, in addition to utilizing time-tested marketing strategies to expose our properties to the broadest pool of potential buyers.
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from the initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assist in determining Fair Market Value by reviewing market demand, seasonality of sales, location and many other variables, which often alter your home’s value.
- Suggest ways to improve salability based on Fair Market Value.
- Locate qualified Buyers who want homes like yours, through the local and national multiple listing services, internet marketing, direct mail and phone contacts.
- Keep you, the Seller, informed.
- Highlight showings by illustrating the best features.
- Present an objective, third party viewpoint.
- Qualify and counsel serious buyers toward a decision. Buyers need answers to countless questions, not only on your property, but also on other technical matters such as financing, payments, insurance and title clearance. As your Realtor, I will have the answers, make detailed arrangements for financing and serve the buyer in dozens of ways to make it easy for him/her to complete the purchase of your home.
- Keep up-to-date with the best financing available.
- Synchronize buyer/seller transactions.
- Assist with all the steps involved with the closing.
- Handle any and all complications that occur throughout this process…from before the contract to after the closing.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home:
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost a certain percentage of the Sales Price.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Are you ready to sell? Let The Cummings Company advise you as to what needs to be done to get your home ready to list and sell. We are here to help you make this transition a good experience. We are here to get your home sold! Call us at 251-602-1941 and let us help you!